Roatan May8-15, 2010

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Sarah!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH! 10 YEARS OLD!


Sarah Celebrated her 10th Birthday on September 20th, 2008.

I can't believe she has grown so much. Grown in every way, except in SIZE! She is still small (Her bones indicate she is the size of a 6 year old.) But she has matured in spirit. She is responsible and making so many good decisions. I can see that she wants to do what her Heavenly Father asks of her. I see her testimony growing by her good choices that she is making.
Sarah loves to be social and this year has been great . In 4th grade she is able to participate in after school sports. She is in Music and Cross Country, and loving it. She is doing great in School and loves activity days. She is reminding me of how much fun it is to be outgoing!


When I was wrapping presents for Sarah, Jakey came in with this monkey. He told me he wanted to give it to Sarah for her Birthday. It is a stuffed toy that was handed down to him by Elizabeth and now he wanted her to have it. I thought it was so sweet. He was hiding it in the bag so she wouldn't see it before it got wrapped. He named it for Sarah...."Super Monkey"

Early in the morning Parker and I sneaked out to bring back some Krispy Kream Doughnuts for Sarah's Birthday Breakfast

We All Enjoyed them!



At age 10 our girls are allowed to Peirce their ears, Sarah remembers when Lizzy had it done, and she has been waiting for sooooo long! So that was the plan for her B-day. Head to the Mall and go to Claires to get her ears pierced and spend her gift card money. She loved every minute!


(Sarah likes a littleBing!)

Before and After


Shop till you drop! or run out of money! $$$$

We Love you Sarah, We are so HAPPY you are part of OUR Family!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big the kids are getting. Their growth stopped in my mind when you moved. I am glad to be able to see you guys on your blog. Thanks for including me. Jen

colleen said...

I love the blog, Annie! And happy birthday to Sarah!

Thank you again for helping my family during last week's power outage. You are a wonderful person and a great friend.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't write yesterday.I had to go to Louisville.

Thanks for sharing !!!!

Happy B-day ,Sarah !!!

Lots of love to all !!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I pushed anonymous by mistake.

Ken

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

I'm glad you found our blog...it looks like you have a fun one too! I love to blog hop and see what everyone is up to!
Happy Birthday Sarah! :) Take care of those ears!

apleeyerapp said...

Happly Birthday Sarah. Rachael and I put together a blog for our family. We're still trying to figure it out, so it's not totally done, but we did put up pictures of the house we hope to get. Log on and check it out. apleeyerappleye.blogspot.com
Kim