Thurs. Sept. 25 th & Wed. October 4th 2008
Sarah and I went walking the other day at the track.....well she was running. The guy that was there said to me..."looks like you have yourself a future track star!"
Sarah has always had so much determination, when she puts her mind to something she doesn't give up.
She has enjoyed being in Cross country this year after school. She has done well for her first year. The first meet she ranked 18 out of 52 . The second time they split up into 2 groups. She tied 7th out of 26. It was exiting to watch her pick up speed at the end when we were all cheering for her. She made some great coverage and squeezed her way in, to tie with another boy that she was running along side with the entire time. The last picture is right at the end when she started picking it up, you cans see how much she needed to catch up to tie. She ran 8 min. 10 sec. mile.
2 comments:
Wow! I don't think I could run it in 20 mins. Great Job!!!
Sarah is awesome, I am so impressed!! Annie you asked if I do preschool in my house and yes I do and I really like it most of the time, there are days that I don't but I am doing it for Porter and Kelsi. Even though they are goig to kindergarten next year, it's only half day here so I will be doing preschool next year too. I am already filled up for next year. There is a great demand out here because there are SO many kids here in my neighborhood and not many preschools. I'm not that good of a teacher but I am learning but teaching 3 and 4 year olds doesn't take a teaching degree, it just takes craft and music ability. I am always telling them to get their finger out of their nose and to sit on their bum. I really like doing the crafts with them.
Well that is way more than you wanted to know.
I hope all is well with you, I hope we can come see you sometime.
Heidi
Post a Comment