
Right after we got are car we went to check into our condo. It is a very nice condo and is only steps from the pool and only a few more steps to the beach. I had to go and touch the water. I couldn't believe how warm the ocean was. I had to take a little video. After, we went to Plaza Mar, went shopping for some food and stopped at the triangle for some baleadas (we were told they were one of the best places for baleadas) They were good but not great. However we saw some beautiful bananas hanging and decided to buy the entire bunch for only a few dollars. We will eat on them all week. They taste just a little different then the bananas we are used to. Our friend Diana tells me that they are called, apple bananas.
No comments:
Post a Comment