I came home this afternoon from taking Parker to his well check visit at the Doctors to find Lizzy creating this slide show. I was so excited and suggested we set it up on the new blog that I wanted to set up. That is all it took. Lizzy was right on it, ready to set it up for me. However we didn't get very far very fast.....we were having trouble, we couldn't decide on what we would call ourselves. Here are some of the ideas that came out at dinner:
Chace family -taken
The chace family- taken
steadfast and immovable chaces
Chaces in space
Chaces beat up the bad guy (contributed by Jacob)
Chaces are awesome
JJESPPAM- stands for Jeshua, Jacob, Elizabeth, Sarah, Preston, Parker, Annie and Mark
cut to the Chace
The Chasers
The Chasters
Chace-a-licious- saving this one for recipes
Runner up....
Chace in your face - but it sounded a bit rude when I heard the boys chanting it
Finally decided on..........
THE CHACE PLACE
I hope you enjoy visiting and seeing what life is like at the Chace Place.
After Dinner we all climbed up on my bed and watched Mimsy- Imagine, all six of us trying to fit! Parker summed it up with one quote as he nestled up beside me. "I love it when we have nights like this!"
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks Thats so cool good job Liz you will be a screen show star in no time. You all look great, hope to see you all soon I miss and love you all. Bruce
Hello our old friends,
We miss you, I am so jealous that Ken got to go see you and eat your yummy food. I miss sitting in the kitchen with Annie and chatting while you cooked and then eating the creations you can up with. I am so happy you set up a blog so we can stay in touch more.
Much Love,
Heidi
This is great guys! I like Chace in your face too. I love to see how much the kids are changing. Thanks for sharing.
Melissa
Post a Comment