pictures of Condo at Lawson Rock
after getting our rental car we headed out to drive around the Isand. We first drove by Marks building and around the main street. We stopped in to get a "tigo" card for our phone so that we could call the kids. We also drove by the church and the grocery store. Then we went to see our condo. Mark has never stayed here, but I am so pleased with what he chose. It is so beautiful!We walked on the beach and then we went shopping.
After shopping we went to get some dinner at a little resturants. it is called Comedor La Roca. (I will get a picture of this) you would never beleive it is a resturant, and you would never want to see what their kitchen looks like. I think half of the kitchen was outside. We bought baleadas for our first meal here. I hope to learn how to make them. I don't think I can buy the right kind of
cream in the states.
leave a comment and guess how much it cost.
We went to bed early and woke up early for work.
2 comments:
Oh--your bathroom looks divine! You deserve it, so have a wonderful time! I guess the food costs $12.52. Wait, $7.23? It is snowing here right now!
Wow, the landscaping looks great at Lawson Rock, they have completed a lot since I was there. Nice, very nice, your life is goood.
Post a Comment