Roatan May8-15, 2010

Monday, November 3, 2008

Trunk or Treat


Jacob

Lizzy and Hunter, Jacob the Pirate (aargh), Lizzy the 80's rocker


Sarah the Geisha girl, Parker-Bo Bo Fet, Delaney the devil


October 17th was our Trunk or treat at Church! The kids had so much fun. They look forward to this as much as they do Halloween. Mark decorated the trunk of the car and had his goody bags to pass out. Sarah invited a friend to come along. We had some yummy Chili that everyone brought and the rest was just fun, fun, fun. I love to see all the people we know and the kids all dressed up. They get so excited and it is such a safe environment.

2 comments:

The 126 Family said...

Cute family picture...it would make a rally great Christmas card!!

The Wach Family said...

I want to steal your kids!!! (I won't--I just want to).